Friday, September 16, 2011

Girl's Night Out...So much fun with great friends!!

Tonight me and the girls from church went out to eat at Olive Garden...Yummy!! Then we went to Mad Potter to show off our mad skills at painting pottery. We had lots of fun picking out items to paint and then working on our projects. I made a trivet. Here are pics to show the progress and final product of my item.

First picture of my progress
More progress...just before the final product
 
 
This is my final product!!! (I am excited to see it after being kilned)
Me and my finished product!
 
Here are pics of the items the other girls made. Two chose seasonal items, one chose an item for her baby nursery and like myself one chose a decorative item for her home.
 
Erin made this adorable snowman ornament along with the larger
of the two pumpkins pictured below
The smaller pumpkin and the snowflake ornament off to the right
are items Amanda made.
This is Caitlin's decorative plate...super cute!
Gina's adorable owl for Baby Parsley's nursery...precious!!
All of our lovely creations together...so much fun!
Excited to see the final products!
 
Tonight was a lot of fun. We will miss Caitlin when she moves to Bowling Green but hope she will visit us often and hopefully we can all visit her often too!
 
Gina, Caitlin, Amanda, Me and Erin
 
So much fun!!!




3 comments:

  1. I'm going to miss you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no idea why it didn't post my name...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm...interesting. I tried to comment on Gina's blog yesterday and it wouldnt let me.

    ReplyDelete