Thursday, September 29, 2011

Craziness that is my life lately...

This week I have been out of town for work and then just plain busy otherwise. I spent part of Monday and then Tuesday and part of Wednesday in Columbus, OH for my company's annual PD Meeting. I got to spend time with mom and Julie while there (which was a major plus to my trip!!). Mom and I took some of the PDs to Easton Town Center Mall. They have great shops at this location! I was able to find a few shirts at the Gap store there and the others who were with us were able to find some good stuff too. We stayed at the Sheraton Hotel in downtown (not exactly my favorite for hotel choices in Columbus--but it was alright). Mom and I also got to do some shopping at Tuttle Crossing Mall with Julie before I headed back to Lexington. It was fun to see them and the business part of the trip wasn't too bad either.

Today I had a Dr. appt at the UK Clinic so after I was finished I surprised Jason at his lab building and got to have lunch with him. It was nice to have lunch with him and just chat (not to mention I was not having to work this morning--smile).

I am looking forward to this weekend though. A good friend in Lexington (Noelle Rizzo) is getting married on Saturday!! Then on Sunday myself and friend Erin are hosting a baby shower for our friend Julie Hall and her little baby Nora (who is expected to arrive some time in October). We are oober excited for baby Nora to arrive and so excited for the shower on Sunday.

Then next week starts my month of craziness (but in a good way most of the time). I will get to visit family a good bit this month (one of my absolute favorite things in the world to do). Many posts and pics to come from the many events I will be attending.

So ready set....HERE WE GOOOO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment