Thursday, September 15, 2011

5 years ago today started a LOVE that will last for my lifetime

Five years ago today was our first kiss and what began the loving and most amazing relationship of my life. Though we have only been married a little over 2 years he has been my best friend and a part of my life for 5. I thank God everyday for blessing me with such an amazing God fearing and loving husband and friend. Jason is truly my answered prayer.

This picture was taken about a month after we became an official couple...it was Jason's 1st visit to Ohio :-)


Tonight we will be celebrating by having one of our favorite styles of food MEXICAN... most of our meal dates while we were dating and since we have been married have been to places like Taco Bell (our fav because its cheap and relatively good), Baha Burrito (spelling) in Nashville, Blue Coast Burrito (on LUs campus), San Antonio Taco Co. (in Nashville), Qudoba, and Moe's. Do you think we like Mexican :-)

We will also be spending the evening doing what we did a lot together while we were dating...STUDYING together. I am currently taking a certification study course for the SHRM PHR at UK right now and Jason is in the process of preparing for his qualifying exam for grad school.

Hopefully we will finish our studying early enough to do another thing we did and still do often to spend time with each other... watch a movie :-) I believe tonight's choice will be the movie I just got Jason for this special occasion...Tron:Legacy.

Our movie collection...ever growing...we need to get another dvd rack for the other side of our tv :-)


All in all today will be a great day because I get to spend it (at least in the evening) with my best friend and hubby!!!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! That is so exciting! Enjoy your Mexican fiesta tonight! :)

    ReplyDelete