Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Finding boots is so hard to do sometimes...

So being short doesn't help much with certain styles of clothing or shoes. I have been trying to find boots to wear with skinny jeans that fit my calves for oh about a year now. Well I finally found a pair that fit my calves and look like what I want them to...YAY!!! I am excited to wear them! Now if I could just win some kind of shopping spree to Kohl's I would be in business. I saw so many items I would love to have in my wardrobe...Christmas presents maybe...will have to give the hubby some helpful hints for Christmas ; )

Here are the boots...


Hope everyone is enjoying their day so far...the weather outside in Lexington is dreary and wet...makes me want to curl up with a blanket and watch a movie. But I am glad the fall weather is coming now! I love the cool enough to wear jeans and a hoodie weather of fall...it is perfect!!

Have a great one everyone!!


No comments:

Post a Comment