Wednesday, December 21, 2011

In the Christmas Spirit...

Well I have been in the holiday spirit the last few days. I have made sure we have all of our holiday shopping done and all presents wrapped. I have also been making some goodies to take with us to Christmas with my family in the next few days. I thought I would share a couple pics of the delicious things I made...

I used vanilla almond bark to cover the pretzels and then used red sugar glitter to cover them

These are crazy cake cupcakes (see my post on Jason's birthday cake for description of cake) & homemade icing sprinkled with crushed candy canes


I also can't pass up the opportunity to share a picture of my cute little fur baby with her new Christmas present toy (it has a place to put an empty water bottle in it--she loves to chew on bottle like that)...it is perfect for her!! She got it a little early because she went to the groomer yesterday (which she hates) and we wanted to give her something to be happy about rather than mad at us for taking her there.


Love this little puppy so much...she is so spoiled!!


I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday season!!


MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment