Monday, December 5, 2011

Christmas Shopping

Well it is December 5th and I have almost all of my Christmas shopping done. Just a few loose ends to tie up and we will be good to go. Christmas celebrations for us have already begun...last week I went to Nashville/Goodlettsville, TN for my company holiday party. We had dinner and a game at Amerigo's in downtown Nashville. The food there was good...definitely left full...however I do wish I had had the chance to get some San Antonio Taco Co. while I was there. Oh well next time I am in town I will definitely hit it up. We played a survivor game and my team won!! It was nice to get to see my coworkers since we only see each other like 2-3 times a year. Next on the list for Christmas events is Christmas with the Tucker's this coming weekend. We will be spending time with Jason's side of the family for the weekend. Excited to see the kiddos and the adults too!! Then we are off for a couple weeks and then we head to celebrate Christmas with the Hodge's. So looking forward to all this time with family!!

By the way...since Jason has been able to use his Christmas/birthday gifts since this past spring he gave me part of my Christmas early...

It is the start to the Willow Tree Nativity set I have been wanting for a while...I love it!!

Hope everyone is having a wonderful start to your week!!


Happy Holidays!!

No comments:

Post a Comment