Thursday, December 15, 2011

10 Days till Christmas...

I love when so many stores have such great sales going on for Christmas and the Christmas money I still have left to buy said sale items. A couple months ago I went shopping at The Limited with some friends and one of them had a coupon and there were some shirts on sale...So of course I found a couple (well one type of shirt but in two different colors) and got them. Well of course I have come to love these shirts. So when I saw that The Limited was having a FRENZY sale yesterday and said tops were going to be 50% off I knew I needed to get more of them in other colors. So you can only guess what I did...bought that same shirt in the rest of the colors I didn't have ( hehe). So you can see how cute, comfy and able to wear with so many different styles this shirt is here ya go


I am looking forward to getting these shirts soon!! Now back to Christmas...I have all of my shopping done and I am so ready for some time off work and time with family in Ohio!!

Hope everyone is having a great week!!


Happy Holidays Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment