Tuesday, November 29, 2011

It's the Holiday Season...

Well Christmas has come to the Tucker house. We decorated the house for Christmas yesterday and it looks so pretty. Here are pictures of the house and the Christmas decor...Enjoy!!


My advent christmas countdown and new holiday warmer (the advent is stocked with F.S. Chocolatiers candy)




This is the bow I made last night after getting done decorating to put on the tree





My favorite Christmas decoration of all...my tree skirt made for me by my mom and grandma

And finally Jason's favorite thing we put up each year...

The Lipscomb Bison tree...can you tell where we graduated from?


Happy Holidays Everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the bow on the tree! I tried to do that two years ago and it was the biggest flop ever. It looked like a mangled horrible mess! No more tree bows for me.

    ReplyDelete