Thursday, November 17, 2011

The holiday season is approaching...

That time of year is fast approaching...when we spend time with family to celebrate Thanksgiving and not too long after that Christmas. It seems like these holidays come and go so quickly each year. But since I have seen many folks posting on facebook each day something they are thankful for until Thanksgiving I thought I would get caught up today and post each day till Thanksgiving after today what I am thankful for. So here we go...

November 1st- I am thankful for my wonderful hubby!

November 2nd- I am thankful for my job!

November 3rd- I am thankful for a warm house to live in!

November 4th- I am thankful for the amazing family God has blessed me with!

November 5th- I am thankful for the wonderful church family we have here in Lexington!

November 6th- I am thankful for friendships that withstand being hours apart but seem like I never left everytime I see her!

November 7th- I am thankful for my cute little Leia --she keeps me company on boring days of work!

November 8th- I am thankful for great in-laws!!

November 9th- I am thankful for the greatest parents in the world!

November 10th- I am thankful for the opportunity Jason has to get his doctorate with out having to accumulate student loans to do so...such a blessing!

November 11th- I am thankful for my sister and the wonderful christian man she married!

November 12th- I am thankful for my brother and the neverending love he has shown me as his sister!

November 13th- I am thankful for my awesome neices and nephews!

November 14th- I am thankful for the freedom I have to live in a country where I am not persecuted for my beliefs!

November 15th- I am thankful for the grace and mercy I have been shown by God!

November 16th- I am thankful for the many folks who had a part in making me who I am today!

TODAY--November 17th-- I am thankful for life...it is precious and too often we take it forgranted!

What are you thankful for?

(picture found online through another blog)

No comments:

Post a Comment