Monday, November 14, 2011

Baby Shower Prep for Erin's sister...

So this weekend I was traveling for work the majority of the time. But on Sunday afternoon after church and lunch my good friend Erin came over and we made cake pops with my cake pop maker for favors for her sister's baby shower coming up this weekend and we made a banner for the decorations too. The cake pops turned out pretty cute (wish we knew how to make them look smooth and completely round like the fancy bakery ones). Here are some pics of the cake pops finished and ready for the shower...




This baby shower is going to be so cute for Baby Couper!! Sorry we didn't take a picture of the finished banner...hopefully I can get some pics from Erin after the shower to show it. It was a fun afternoon with my friend...glad I could help her make the baby shower just the way she wants it for her precious nephew!

Hope all had a great weekend!!



No comments:

Post a Comment