Thursday, March 29, 2012

Sorry it's been so long...Lots been going on

Well since my last post a lot has happened. Best of all, three days after my last post I started a new job at Hunter Mfg.,LLP as the new HR Manager. This has been an interesting adjustment for me. Going from working from home doing recruiting to working in an office (having to get up early and look presentable) and taking on new responsibilities. All have been very welcomed changes :) These changes have also required changes for Jason's daily routine ( he now walks Leia each morning before heading to school and then makes dinner just about every night). I have appreciated so much his willingness to take on these items since I can no longer get then taken care of (unless we want to eat dinner at 7pm each night). He is such a great hubby!!! We have also made trips to Ohio and Western Kentucky to visit with family in the last month. Fun trips for sure!! I have ideas for future posts to fill you in on other things we have decided to do this spring/summer and share some pics from things we have been doing! Stay tuned for new posts coming soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment