Tuesday, January 24, 2012

My new best friends...


The story of my life right now...applying for jobs. CareerBuilder.com, Monster.com and Indeed.com have become my best friends over the last few weeks. I have been applying for a job a day (or so it seems) for the last several days. I am praying a door will open up soon and I can get back to work.

I have been trying to keep myself occupied at home with cleaning and organizing; but I am running out of these type of things to do. I have also been trying to make it to the gym to work out since I have free time and really have nothing better I could do for myself than to get healthier. I have also been trying to catch up on scrapbooking (when I get in the mood to be creative). I have been finding things on Pinterest that I think would be fun and creative to make either for my house or for friends and family...however no job equals cutting down on non essential spending. Hopefully when I get a new job I will be able to find the time to do some of these projects.

So basically this is the story of my life right now : - )

I did have a very fun and family filled weekend the 13th-15th celebrating my birthday with Mom, Dad, Julie, Adam, Luke and the hubby. The ladies went shopping while the gents went to the movies and then we met up for dinner at Sonny's BBQ in Nicholasville... It was so YUMMY!!!

I can't wait to celebrate my sister's b-day in February in Columbus!!

No comments:

Post a Comment