Monday, October 17, 2011

Where I have been...

So for the last week I have been absent for good reason...I was in Ohio for a few events and just to spend time with my family. I attended Meghann (Stevenson) Lightfoot's wedding, had fun with mom, dad, Julie, Adam and Luke throughout the week and then attended my cousin Matt and his wife Jenna's wedding reception. I really enjoyed getting to do all of this but I greatly missed my hubby and puppy. So now that I am back home I thought I would post some pics from my time away...so here ya go!!!

My sister was a bridesmaid in this wedding...she is the 3rd one down from center
The bride and groom getting ready to cut the cake
My sister and the bride...both BEAUTIFUL woman!!
Me and my sister : - )

While I was home Sadie and I spent the days together while I worked...she is such a good dog
More of Sadie chillin while I was working : - )

Me and the siblings at Matt & Jenna's reception
Matt & Jenna at the reception
Bella dancing the night away...she was having so much fun!!


Overall, I had an awesome week at home getting to spend lots of time with friends and family. Looking forward to this weekend...family coming down and we are going to Keenland!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment