Tuesday, October 18, 2011

T minus 3 days...

In three days Jason will be giving his oral presentation for his qualifying exam. This is when pass or fail will determine whether he becomes an official doctoral candidate. I have no doubt in my mind he will pass with flying colors and become a doctoral candidate!! Prayers for him during this time are much appreciated!! He has a lot of stuff he needs to know and remember for this oral presentation.

Also, in three days my parents will be coming to Lexington and we will be going to Keenland for horse races on Saturday (a first for me---I know I know I live and Lexington, KY and have never been to a horse race---its sad). I am looking for to this weekend for this reason and that after Friday Jason will not have to worry about studying or tests anymore...YAY!!!

Will update more on Jason's quals and Keenland later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment